Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cardinal Pair Prep Work and more...

I have been "mentally sketching" out the general details for another Cardinal woodcarving job, basically, a pair perching close together, attentive to their surroundings. Not yet settled on any solid idea. Also awaiting completion is the sitting Eagle and more recently, the prospects of another Chickadee Nestbox composition. So it's time to get busy with these, before my workshop gets too cold to hold carving tools on my hands. Will post the sketches at a later time as well as updates of work in progress. 1/31/2017 update....unbelievable almost two years since I posted about the Cardinals...which aren't yet completed...why? Too busy with other bigger$$$ projects and life...living life.

I did work on another Chickadee Nestbox, actually, I completed two, one went off to California...the other one I kept.